- No Deposit or Administration Charge to pay
- 48 week contract for house shares
- Choice of 48 or 50 week contract for apartments
- £80 Reservation Fee payable, per person to hold the property (For further details refer to our Cancellation Policy).
- The £80 payment will then act as a contribution to Term 1’s rent
- We will now be offering a 48 week contract for all of our house shares for the 2020/ 2021 year, commencing from 20th August 2020, concluding 22nd July 2021.
- For our apartments (including 56 North St and The Half House), tenants have the choice of a 48 or 50 week contract. Please note that all tenants living in the same apartment, must have the same length contract.
- To secure your booking for the 2020/ 2021 year we will require a £80 Reservation Fee (So please be aware that if you do drop out of the booking before your rent is due in August 2020, Student Rooms 4 U will retain your £80, (as per the ‘Cancellation Policy‘).
- When you pay your first terms rent in August 2020, the £80 will act as a contribution to your Term 1’s rent, so you will pay the amount due for Term 1, minus the £80 already paid.
- Please be aware that we will also carry on showing other students the property you are interested in until all members of your group have paid the Reservation Fee with cleared funds (cash/ card).
- Once you have paid your £80 Reservation Fee and filled out a booking form, a contract will be sent to you in due course (usually by email). You will need to print out the contract if it has been emailed, sign it and return it to Student Rooms 4 U within 7 days of having received it (This being a deadline for the agreement).
- You will also need to be able to comply with the ‘Right to Rent’ legislation as set out in this downloadable guide, prior to being able to occupy your property.
- Download the 2020-2021 booking form (this is only for students who have already viewed the property and have been accepted by SR4U as potential licencees)
- Download the 2020-2021 Student Contract
- Download your ‘How to Rent’ Guide
- Download your ‘Right to Rent’ Guide
Please note: We want you to enjoy your stay with us and be happy in your living environment. We have discovered through experience that groups who already know each other before moving in generally have a more harmonious living experience than those who don’t. Therefore we tend to give group bookings a higher priority than individual room requests.