- No Deposit or Administration Charge to pay
- 48 week contract (House share or Apartment)
- £250 Non Refundable Reservation Fee payable to hold the property
- The £250 payment will act as a contribution to Term 1’s rent
- We will now be offering a 48 week contract for all our properties for the 2017/ 2018 year.
- To secure your booking for the 2017/ 2018 year we will require a £250 Non Refundable Reservation Fee (so please be aware that if you do drop out of the booking before your rent is due in August 2017, Student Rooms 4 U will retain the £250).
- When you pay your first terms rent in August 2017, the £250 will act as a contribution to your Term 1’s rent, so you will pay the amount due for Term 1, minus the £250 already paid.
- Please be aware that we will also carry on showing other students the property you are interested in until all members of your group have paid the Reservation Fee with cleared funds (cash/ card).
- Once you have paid your £250 Reservation Fee and filled out a booking form, a contract will be sent to you in due course (usually by email). You will need to print out the contract if it has been emailed, sign it and return it to Student Rooms 4 U within 7 days of having received it.
- You will also need to be able to comply with the ‘Right to Rent’ legislation as set out in this downloadable guide, prior to being able to occupy your property.
- Download the 2017-2018 booking form (this is only for students who have already viewed the property and have been accepted by SR4U as potential licencees)
- Download the 2017-18 Student Contract
- Download the Cancellation Policy 2017-18
- Download your ‘How to Rent’ Guide
Please note: We want you to enjoy your stay with us and be happy in your living environment. We have discovered through experience that groups who already know each other before moving in generally have a more harmonious living experience than those who don’t. Therefore we tend to give group bookings a higher priority than individual room requests.